Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: The Ole Ball Coach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sportsman*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Ole Ball Coach

    Does he have anything up his sleeve for the Vols tonight?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Ole Ball Coach

    UT is 13-1 vs the ****s at Neyland Stadium all time, sad thing is, I was at that loss a few years back.

    With that being said, I think this one will be close with the Vols pulling out the win and Eric Berry FINALLY getting the interception record tonight.

    I still don't see how a team is 3-4 and playing a 6-2 team ranked #22 in the country is a touchdown favorite. I know UT has played well the last few weeks but ****.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member VolDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2007
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Ole Ball Coach

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman* View Post
    Does he have anything up his sleeve for the Vols tonight?
    Should have had some super glue up his sleeve to help his guys hold onto the ball. Good win for J.I. Burton, I mean Tenn. lol. Some may not have liked the black jerseys, but the crowd went ape sh*^, when they broke through the "T" wearing those.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •